Since 1953, The Arc of Delaware has been involved and influential in ensuring Delaware has the services that persons with IDD need. Much of the growth and improvement in services and public policies over the years is due to strong advocacy from our Board, volunteers and staff. Your support makes The Arc’s powerful voice even stronger as we address issues such as education, employment, housing and safety that are critical to the disability community.
To remain a strong and effective influence in Delaware, we must continue to be a vibrant organization with a large and active membership. You are needed as a member! We invite you to achieve with us!
- E-newsletter and alerts about latest news and events
- Annual report
- Knowledge that your membership will strengthen the impact of The Arc of Delaware efforts to benefit the estimated 30,000 individuals with IDD throughout the state.
- Automatic enrollment in The Arc of the United States, which offers the following benefits:
- Access to affordable group term life insurance
- Access to affordable health insurance, such as major medical, Medicare supplement, life line screening, hospital income, and accidental death & dismemberment.
- National newsletter
- Discounted rates to conferences & The Arc’s national convention
How to Join The Arc of Delaware
If you have not yet joined, or have not renewed your membership for this year, please do it today in three easy steps:
- Registration – Complete the form below with your registration info. You will be redirected to the Payment page, and will also receive an email confirming your submission.
- Payment – Select your membership category and pay by debit card, credit card or PayPal. If you don’t want to use online payment, simply print out the form, complete it and send with a check for your membership category to The Arc of Delaware.
- Accept our thanks – We’re very happy to welcome you to our organization and look forward to getting to know you.
Part I: Registration
Please tell us about yourself below. When you click the Submit button, you will be taken to Part II on the Payment page