Since 1953, The Arc of Delaware has been involved and influential in ensuring Delaware has the services that persons with IDD need. Much of the growth and improvement in services and public policies over the years is due to strong advocacy from our Board, volunteers and staff. Your support makes The Arc’s powerful voice even stronger as we address issues such as education, employment, housing and safety that are critical to the disability community.
To remain a strong and effective influence in Delaware, we must continue to be a vibrant organization with a large and active membership. You are needed as a member! We invite you to achieve with us!
- E-newsletter and alerts about latest news and events
- Voting rights at our annual meeting
- Statewide support
- Automatic enrollment in The Arc of the United States, which offers the following benefits:
- National newsletters and action alerts
- Discounted rates to The Arc national convention
- Access to exclusive insurance coverage rates, including group term life insurance and health insurance, such as major medical, Medicare supplement, life line screening, hospital income, and accidental death & dismemberment insurance.
How to Join The Arc of Delaware
If you have not yet joined, or have not renewed your membership for this year, please do it today in three easy steps:
- Registration – Complete the form below with your registration info. You will be redirected to the Payment page, and will also receive an email confirming your registration info.
- Payment – Select your membership category and pay by debit card, credit card or PayPal.
Note: If you don’t want to use online payment, you can print this form, complete it and send with a check for your membership category to The Arc of Delaware.
- Accept our thanks – We’re very happy to welcome you to our organization and look forward to getting to know you.
Part I: Registration
Please tell us about yourself below. When you click the Go to Payment button, your registration info will be submitted to The Arc of Delaware, and you will be re-directed to the Payment page
"*" indicates required fields