This year’s virtual Run/Walk/Roll fundraiser spanned the entire month of May and raised over $6000 for The Arc of Delaware.
Five people created personal fundraising teams whose members ran 5K or walked/rolled 1K to show their support. Congratulations to all the participants and a big thanks to everyone who rewarded them with donations.
- Kimmy’s Run/Walk/Roll – led by Lori Jones, raised the most money among the teams
- Get-Er-Run – led by Liz Harris
- Mid-Del Committee – led by Vanessa Withers-Little
- A ‘Little’ Help, Please – led by Jasper Little
- Pam’s Peeps – led by Robin Todd
- Easier Said Than Run – led by Susannah Eaton-Ryan
We also want to thank our generous sponsors:
- Gold – Fulcrum | Radius and Acer Associates, LLC
- Silver – WSFS
- Bronze – Longhorn Steakhouse
Funds raised by events such as these help The Arc of Delaware fulfill its mission by supporting the programs and services we offer to people with IDD, such as our very popular monthly dances.